Last Day on Earth is an early BETA up and running Zombie survival game. This LDE:S gives the player the chance to play as a lone survivor in a post-apocalyptic inhospitable surrounding. The aim of the player or survivor is to make it out alive in this rather hostile zombie environment. You have to build up your own base and resources to protect yourself as well as scavenge for food to live of course. While doing so, you have with you the difficult task to fend off invaders, whether alive or dead. This game is available for all iOS and Android device holders.
Last Day on Earth Cheats
This article provides you, either as a new player or an on-going one who just won’t survive, with some basics of the game. Tagging along are some of the Last Day on Earth Cheats to employ in the struggle to survive.
The game has a lot of resources, significant RPG and crafting elements to choose and gather as you brace yourself for the coming war. Since you are still at the lower levels, these cheats are very essential. Remember, even if you are a pro, you don’t have all the necessary equipment to win a war.
1. Pickaxe and a Hatchet. Make sure that the first thing you do is to craft a Pickaxe and a Hatchet. These two tools come in handy. They help in gathering all the other resources that are helpful in levelling up as well as cheating the game to survive.
2. Mine limestone and chop down trees. Run around like crazy around your land and gather as much trees and limestone as you can to level up. You will find that these are useful in constructing your house essentials. The more of them you have the better but be careful please, you never know who or what might creep out of where.
3. Construct your house. Put up flooring and add walls. Each of these costs a pine of log, which explains why you need to gather a lot of it.
4. Crafting Points. Like most games, you earn crafting points, which are useful in your lifetime in the game. You should utilize these points to get or unlock utilities.
5. Small Box – This box helps you store safely utmost 12 items. Make sure it is in the house so that you don’t risk the items being stolen by the lurking characters looking to destroy and frustrate you.
6. Campfire – This is one of the utilities and a Last Day on Earth Cheat you can unlock using crafting points. It will help you cook good delicious food despite the environment.
7. Garden bed – Food is very important in combat. Use your crafting points to unlock it and steady your food supply by growing carrots.
8. Basic Backpack blueprint – As you move up the levels, you can be able to unlock this Basic Backpack blueprint that helps you hold up more items.
9. Stay in the Light density areas until you acquire better weapons and armour. The trick is to survive and it doesn’t matter whether you have to act wisely in a cowardly manner.
10. Explore points of interest – You may find some loot in them.
11. Security key card – Find this on dead zombies and other players. Helps explore military bases that are points of interest.
12. Find Melee weapons – They are quiet weapons to use, which means you will not alarm enemies.
13. Acquire guns. Though melee weapons are better because they are silent, it doesn’t harm to own a gun.